[Vtigercrm-developers] Fwd: Fwd: Re: UItype 71 truncating trailing zeros

Vic Cekvenich vic.cvc at gmx.com
Mon Aug 18 00:41:04 GMT 2014

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: [Vtigercrm-developers] Fwd: Re: UItype 71 truncating trailing zeros
Date: Sun, 17 Aug 2014 15:02:57 -0700
From: Vic Cekvenich <vic.cvc at gmx.com>
To: vtigercrm-developers at lists.vtigercrm.com

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: Re: [Vtigercrm-developers] UItype 71 truncating trailing zeros
Date: Thu, 24 Jul 2014 12:00:23 +0100
From: Alan Lord <alanslists at gmail.com>
To: vtigercrm-developers at lists.vtigercrm.com

On 24/07/14 11:54, Biswabhusan Das wrote:
> Sorry, i am telling in main table data type. means column name data in this data entry..

Not sure I quite understand your English but I changed a table column
from DECIMAL(65,2) to VARCHAR(65) and it was still the same.

I am sure that this is an issue with the handling of UIType 71 fields in
the vtiger code. But this area is a *huge* bundle of spaghetti which I
got lost in last time I looked into why this was happening.

al