[Vtigercrm-developers] Fwd: Re: vtiger 6.1.0 - Hungarian language file update

Vic Cekvenich vic.cvc at gmx.com
Sun Aug 17 17:42:08 GMT 2014

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: 	Re: [Vtigercrm-developers] vtiger 6.1.0 - Hungarian language
file update
Date: 	Mon, 19 May 2014 18:14:38 +0530
From: 	Uma S <uma.s at vtiger.com>
To: 	Istvan Holbok <holbok at gmail.com>
CC: 	vtigercrm-developers at lists.vtigercrm.com
<vtigercrm-developers at lists.vtigercrm.com>

Hi Istvan,

I have reviewed the duplicates keys and removed the duplicate entries.
Thanks for the updation with duplicates key value pair and language
pack. It's really a great job. I have raised trac
<http://trac.vtiger.com/cgi-bin/trac.cgi/ticket/8061> ticket, with this
we will be integrating the changes provided by you to 6.1.0. Thanks again :)

With
Best Regards
Uma S
Vtiger Team