[Vtigercrm-developers] Fwd: Fwd: Fwd: Fwd: Fwd: Re: locked functionality

Vic Cekvenich vic.cvc at gmx.com
Mon Aug 18 00:40:50 GMT 2014

Subject: [Vtigercrm-developers] Fwd: Fwd: Fwd: Fwd: Re: locked functionality
Date: Sun, 17 Aug 2014 17:10:24 -0700
From: Vic Cekvenich <vic.cvc at gmx.com>
To: vtigercrm-developers at lists.vtigercrm.com

Subject: [Vtigercrm-developers] Fwd:  Fwd:  Fwd: Re:  locked functionality
Date: Sun, 17 Aug 2014 16:50:09 -0700
From: Vic Cekvenich <vic.cvc at gmx.com>
To: vtigercrm-developers at lists.vtigercrm.com

Subject: [Vtigercrm-developers] Fwd:  Fwd: Re:  locked functionality
Date: Sun, 17 Aug 2014 16:30:08 -0700
From: Vic Cekvenich <vic.cvc at gmx.com>
To: vtigercrm-developers at lists.vtigercrm.com

Subject: [Vtigercrm-developers] Fwd: Re:  locked functionality
Date: Sun, 17 Aug 2014 15:07:33 -0700
From: Vic Cekvenich <vic.cvc at gmx.com>
To: vtigercrm-developers at lists.vtigercrm.com

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: 	Re: [Vtigercrm-developers] locked functionality
Date: 	Tue, 12 Aug 2014 17:45:08 +0530
From: 	Sutharsan Jeganathan <ajstharsan at gmail.com>
To: 	vtigercrm-developers at lists.vtigercrm.com

HI

I think a check "Locked" for each module will work. But you can use
workflows

1. Update fields feature - For validating some conditions and update
"Locked"
2. Custom functions - To do some complex calculations that "Lock" the
module.

Each module will have a locked field itself, which is read only to user,
but accessible through workflow.

But the system should be customized to make each record "Read only" when
the "locked" field is enabled.

If you are fine with this method, please let me know

Thanks
Sutharsan Jeganathan
Enquiries sutharsan at radus28.com <mailto:sutharsan at radus28.com>
ajstharsan at gmail.com <mailto:ajstharsan at gmail.com>