[Vtigercrm-developers] Fwd: Fwd: Re: How to set a field Read-Only in EditView in vtiger 6.1?

Vic Cekvenich vic.cvc at gmx.com
Mon Aug 18 00:40:30 GMT 2014

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: [Vtigercrm-developers] Fwd: Re: How to set a field Read-Only in EditView in vtiger 6.1?
Date: Sun, 17 Aug 2014 15:02:17 -0700
From: Vic Cekvenich <vic.cvc at gmx.com>
To: vtigercrm-developers at lists.vtigercrm.com

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: 	Re: [Vtigercrm-developers] How to set a field Read-Only in
EditView in vtiger 6.1?
Date: 	Tue, 22 Jul 2014 11:57:26 +0530
From: 	Rishab K <rishab.k at vtiger.com>
To: 	Istvan Holbok <holbok at gmail.com>,
vtigercrm-developers at lists.vtigercrm.com

Holbok,

I have created a trac
<http://trac.vtiger.com/cgi-bin/trac.cgi/ticket/8156> for this.Record
your views regarding this on the trac
<http://trac.vtiger.com/cgi-bin/trac.cgi/ticket/8156>.

On Tue, Jul 22, 2014 at 10:23 AM, Rishab K <rishab.k at vtiger.com
<mailto:rishab.k at vtiger.com>> wrote:

    Holbok,

    This code present around line 125,in editviewblocks.tpl is
    reponsible for generating the respected fields based on types.

    {include
    file=vtemplate_path($FIELD_MODEL->getUITypeModel()->getTemplateName(),$MODULE)
    BLOCK_FIELDS=$BLOCK_FIELDS}

    Have you tried adding a .tpl for your custom module under
    vtiger_root/layouts/vlayouts/custom_module_name/uitype/field_type/

    For more information on uitypes look at
    https://wiki.vtiger.com/index.php/UI_Types

    On Tue, Jul 22, 2014 at 2:58 AM, Holbok István <holbok at gmail.com