[Vtigercrm-developers] Fwd: flush after sending <head>

Vic Cekvenich vic.cvc at gmx.com
Sun Aug 17 22:01:11 GMT 2014

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: [Vtigercrm-developers] flush after sending <head>
Date: Thu, 17 Jul 2014 18:01:26 +0100
From: Alan Bell <alan.bell at libertus.co.uk>
To: vtigercrm-developers at lists.vtigercrm.com <vtigercrm-developers at lists.vtigercrm.com>

I think a few more milliseconds of responsiveness can be achieved by editing
layout/vlayout/modules/Vtiger/Header.tpl

and after </head> insert:

{php}
flush();
{/php}

the intention of this is to  fling the head part to the browser, so it
can start loading the various js and css files from cache or if they
have to be requested before the rest of the page arrives. It seems to
improve things a touch, but not as much as I had hoped, there is still
quite a big delay before sending anything to the browser, this just
saves .02 seconds for my testing.

Alan.

--
Libertus Solutions