[Vtigercrm-developers] Fwd: Re: Still can't add remote javascript or CSS in Views - VT61

Vic Cekvenich vic.cvc at gmx.com
Sun Aug 17 21:58:34 GMT 2014

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: 	Re: [Vtigercrm-developers] Still can't add remote javascript
or CSS in Views - VT61
Date: 	Mon, 7 Jul 2014 13:45:44 +0530
From: 	Uma S <uma.s at vtiger.com>
To: 	vtigercrm-developers at lists.vtigercrm.com
<vtigercrm-developers at lists.vtigercrm.com>

Hi Alan,

Right now i tested this in our vtiger 6.1.0, which is updated last
friday that works fine there.

With
Best Regards
Uma S
Vtiger Team

On Mon, Jul 7, 2014 at 1:32 PM, Alan Lord <alanslists at gmail.com
<mailto:alanslists at gmail.com>> wrote:

    On 07/07/14 08:48, Uma S wrote:

        Hi Alan,

        I tested this case in vtiger 6.1.0.

        The url to the leaflet css file gets "?&v=6.0.0" appended to it
        on the
        page. Where the file is getting loaded and i also tested using these
        classes for our html element, Where styles are getting loaded
        properly.

        I hope you are checking this on vtiger 6.1.0

    Yes. It was a fairly recent checkout from the branch. Are you saying
    this has been fixed recently? :-D

    Thanks

    Alan

    http://www.vtiger.com/