[Vtigercrm-developers] Fwd: Re: Finding more info regarding fix trac ticket

Vic Cekvenich vic.cvc at gmx.com
Sun Aug 17 22:00:11 GMT 2014

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: 	Re: [Vtigercrm-developers] Finding more info regarding fix
trac ticket
Date: 	Mon, 14 Jul 2014 18:16:06 +0530
From: 	Sreenivas Kanumuru <svk at vtiger.com>
To: 	Joe Bordes <joe at tsolucio.com>
CC: 	vtigercrm-developers at lists.vtigercrm.com
<vtigercrm-developers at lists.vtigercrm.com>

Hi Joe,

You are right. Thanks for setting me straight. I received further info
from our team on this. When we are pushing too many revisions, we are
not adding changesets to individual tickets. After verifying that the
ticket is addressed, we are giving reference to current branch and
closing them, instead of mentioning the change-set. We will add the
changeset details in the ticket going forward.

thanks,
Sreenivas

On Tue, Jul 8, 2014 at 1:43 PM, Joe Bordes <joe at tsolucio.com