[Vtigercrm-developers] Fwd: Re: sending documents

Vic Cekvenich vic.cvc at gmx.com
Sun Aug 17 17:40:58 GMT 2014

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: 	Re: [Vtigercrm-developers] sending documents
Date: 	Sun, 18 May 2014 23:17:48 +0530
From: 	Prasad <prasad at vtiger.com>
To: 	vtigercrm-developers at lists.vtigercrm.com
<vtigercrm-developers at lists.vtigercrm.com>

Documents module is special considered to other Entity module.

While in other modules - user creates Record directly and workflow
are defined as per this assumption.

Records to this module get generated by system and user both.
This makes it hard to build workflow for Documents and could get
crazy at times when workflow tasks operates.

We will review this.

Regards,
Prasad

*Connect with us on: *Twitter <http://twitter.com/vtigercrm> *I*
Facebook <http://www.facebook.com/pages/vtiger/226866697333578?sk=wall>
*I* Blog <https://blogs.vtiger.com/>* I* Wiki
<http://wiki.vtiger.com/index.php/Main_Page> *I *Forums
<https://discussions.vtiger.com>*I* Website <https://www.vtiger.com/>

On Sun, May 18, 2014 at 1:50 PM, Stacey Johnson