[Vtigercrm-developers] Fwd: Re: locked functionality

Vic Cekvenich vic.cvc at gmx.com
Sun Aug 17 22:06:58 GMT 2014

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: 	Re: [Vtigercrm-developers] locked functionality
Date: 	Sat, 9 Aug 2014 15:01:10 -0300
From: 	Ranieri <rslemer at gmail.com>
To: 	vtigercrm-developers at lists.vtigercrm.com

Thank you for your reply

Yes i like to control with workflow because is more flexible

Imagine the following situation

You make a sales order
Passes for approval
Sends its output to make the request

This stage can no longer allow the sales order is changed because it is
already in production.

In vTiger I do not have as block modification, depending on a status or
field.

My idea then is:

When the order is for production, or I'll mark a field as locked

So it can not be changed

Understood the situation?

Ranieri

<mailto:ajstharsan at gmail.com> <ajstharsan at gmail.com
<mailto:ajstharsan at gmail.com>>:

    Hi Ranieri

    I am not sure wether this forum is suitable to hire people to
    customize vtiger. However still I am not clear about your need.

    Do you like to control vtiger system functions through workflow?

    Thanks
      Sutharsan jeganathan

    Sent from my HTC