[Vtigercrm-developers] Fwd: Re: Vtiger 6.1 - Calendar view not , but the list shows the entries

Vic Cekvenich vic.cvc at gmx.com
Sun Aug 17 22:03:11 GMT 2014

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: 	Re: [Vtigercrm-developers] Vtiger 6.1 - Calendar view not ,
but the list shows the entries
Date: 	Fri, 25 Jul 2014 10:21:16 +0530
From: 	Rishab K <rishab.k at vtiger.com>
To: 	vtigercrm-developers at lists.vtigercrm.com

Yes, its better to keep it that way.I have created a trac
<http://trac.vtiger.com/cgi-bin/trac.cgi/ticket/8170> for this.

On Thu, Jul 24, 2014 at 10:53 PM, Sutharsan Jeganathan
<ajstharsan at gmail.com <mailto:ajstharsan at gmail.com>> wrote:

    Hi Rishab

    Thank you very much. That is a smaller thing, but I might have
    overlooked.

    Is it not better to keep some colors pre assigned, but can be
    modified any time?

    Regards
    Sutharsan Jeganathan

    On Thu, Jul 24, 2014 at 12:23 PM, Rishab K <rishab.k at vtiger.com