[Vtigercrm-developers] Fwd: Re: Cooperation - part 2

Vic Cekvenich vic.cvc at gmx.com
Sun Aug 17 22:04:31 GMT 2014

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: 	Re: [Vtigercrm-developers] Cooperation - part 2
Date: 	Wed, 30 Jul 2014 18:22:11 +0200
From: 	Pabiszczak, Błażej <b.pabiszczak at opensaas.pl>
To: 	vtigercrm-developers at lists.vtigercrm.com

+1

Z poważaniem / Regards
Błażej Pabiszczak
M: +48.884999123
E: b.pabiszczak at opensaas.pl <mailto:b.pabiszczak at opensaas.pl>

<mailto:info at greenbitweb.com>>:

    why not create a governance such as other open source projects (like
    owncloud, libreoffice)?
    A community council with vtiger guys, opensaas, its4you, Alan, Joe
    that plan future of vtiger and keep up to date the code, accept
    proposals, check submitted code etc. Possibly moving on github and
    using the powerful tools provided by this platform!