[Vtigercrm-developers] Fwd: Re: vtiger > joomla articles

Vic Cekvenich vic.cvc at gmx.com
Sun Aug 17 22:07:03 GMT 2014

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: 	Re: [Vtigercrm-developers] vtiger > joomla articles
Date: 	Sun, 10 Aug 2014 09:05:10 +0000
From: 	Zebra Hosting <support at zebrahosting.eu>
To: 	vtigercrm-developers at lists.vtigercrm.com
<vtigercrm-developers at lists.vtigercrm.com>

@Yannick,

No I won’t share this here because we are still in the testing phase and
it took months of work.
We did not decide yet if and how we are going to make it available
(depends mainly how the marketplace gets shape without exotic drivers)
  but drop me an email and I will create a list of people to keep up to
date about the Joombridge project.

@Andrew:
Sounds like something that will be possible. If I understand it well,
you want to use textboxes /fields in vTiger not stored documents. Also I
think it is better to continue off list.

Bastiaan Houtkooper
Zebra Hosting

http://zebrahosting.nl
info at zebrahosting.eu <mailto:info at zebrahosting.eu>