[Vtigercrm-developers] Fwd: Re: Serious bug in workflow setup, wrong workflow entity - task entity assigns - vtiger 6.1 SVN 14176

Vic Cekvenich vic.cvc at gmx.com
Sun Aug 17 22:07:15 GMT 2014

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: 	Re: [Vtigercrm-developers] Serious bug in workflow setup,
wrong workflow entity - task entity assigns - vtiger 6.1 SVN 14176
Date: 	Mon, 11 Aug 2014 15:05:39 +0530
From: 	Rishab K <rishab.k at vtiger.com>
To: 	Istvan Holbok <holbok at gmail.com>,
vtigercrm-developers at lists.vtigercrm.com

Holbok,

Thanks for your update on this.I have noted this on trac
<http://trac.vtiger.com/cgi-bin/trac.cgi/ticket/8180>.

On Sat, Aug 9, 2014 at 7:04 PM, Holbok István <holbok at gmail.com
<mailto:holbok at gmail.com>> wrote:

    Dear vtiger Team,

    There is a file in ...\modules\Install\models\InitSchema.php that
    will populate at the install e.g. default workflow settings.
    About line 941 starts a static function
    *populateDefaultWorkflows($adb)*.

    At line 1032 starts the section to populate "*Send Email to user
    when Portal User is True*" workflow.
    The workflow entity is created well, but a WRONG task assigned for
    this entity: "An contact has been created ..." with NotifyOwner method.

    The proper task to send out user login credentials to the portal
    appears few lines later about line 1096.
    And this task is assigned to the WRONG workflow entity also:
    "Workflow for Contact Creation or Modification".

    The wrong assignment of tasks and workflows appears in the proper
    database tables as well.
    com_vtiger_workflows -> at workflow_id = 4
    com_vtiger_workflowtasks -> at task_id = 4, 6 & workflow_id = 4, 6

    I did not check all possible wrong task placement,  so if you will
    correct it, please review the other workflows -> task assignment also.

    Kindest regards:
    István

    --
    üdvözlettel: