[Vtigercrm-developers] Fwd: Re: Problem filtering by assigned_to search field

Vic Cekvenich vic.cvc at gmx.com
Sun Aug 17 22:06:20 GMT 2014

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: 	Re: [Vtigercrm-developers] Problem filtering by assigned_to
search field
Date: 	Thu, 7 Aug 2014 10:54:31 +0530
From: 	Rishab K <rishab.k at vtiger.com>
To: 	vtigercrm-developers at lists.vtigercrm.com

We will update you once we review this problem
Thanks

On Thu, Aug 7, 2014 at 6:09 AM, johnnyrockets <johnb at newsreview.com
<mailto:johnb at newsreview.com>> wrote:

    Greetings all.  First of all, fantastic work on Vtiger 6.1 thus far.
      We're
    eagerly awaiting the upcoming release.

    We're noticing an issue when it comes to searching or filtering
    using the
    assigned_to field.  The following steps will reproduce the problem.
      Note:
    two users assigned to the same role will be necessary.

         1) Create a new organization with User1.
         2) Go to Organization module.
         3) Transfer ownership of new organization to User2 (everything, all
    contacts, documents, etc).
         4) Logout and log back in with User2.
         5) Go to the Organization module and filter the results using the
    assigned_to text field (set it to User2).  Click search button.

    The newly created organization that was just transferred to User2
    doesn't
    appear.

    Upon further investigation, it appears that the sql being executed is
    searching for the creator, instead of the owner.

    SELECT
         count(*) AS count
    FROM
         vtiger_contactdetails
             INNER JOIN
         vtiger_crmentity ON vtiger_contactdetails.contactid =
    vtiger_crmentity.crmid
             LEFT JOIN
         vtiger_users ON vtiger_crmentity.smcreatorid = vtiger_users.id
    <http://vtiger_users.id>
             LEFT JOIN
         vtiger_groups ON vtiger_crmentity.smcreatorid =
    vtiger_groups.groupid
    WHERE
         vtiger_crmentity.deleted = 0 AND
    (((trim(CONCAT(vtiger_users.first_name,
                     ' ',
                     vtiger_users.last_name)) LIKE '%Gil Gunderson%' or
    vtiger_groups.groupname LIKE '%Gil Gunderson%')))

    We are not completely up to date with the 6.1 branch so I'm not sure
    if this
    issue has already been addressed and/or handled.  Please let me know
    if more
    information is needed or if there is a known solution to this problem.

    Thanks,
    John Biz