[Vtigercrm-developers] Fwd: Re: Campaigns again v6

Vic Cekvenich vic.cvc at gmx.com
Sun Aug 17 22:06:37 GMT 2014

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: 	Re: [Vtigercrm-developers] Campaigns again v6
Date: 	Fri, 8 Aug 2014 11:32:46 +0530
From: 	Rishab K <rishab.k at vtiger.com>
To: 	vtigercrm-developers at lists.vtigercrm.com

Mass edit in relatedList view oft records is on our roadmap.
I filed a trac <http://trac.vtiger.com/cgi-bin/trac.cgi/ticket/7978> for it.

On Fri, Aug 8, 2014 at 10:54 AM, SIAM Translations
<info at siam-translations.com <mailto:info at siam-translations.com>> wrote:

    and other related lists.
    In campaigns related list I can 'tick' all records but I can do
    nothing with this.
    Mentioned many times mass operations on related lists not exist.
    I just wondering why this OBVIOUS lack in design is ignored by main
    developer?
    Are you guys using Sugar or SalesForce instead of vTiger? :-)
    If I am working on particular record I prefer to stay within this
    record than move to the related list module and crack things
    there. Why don't make things easier?

    Andrew Smith

    http://www.vtiger.com/