[Vtigercrm-developers] Fwd: Record-Level Profile Attributes?

Vic Cekvenich vic.cvc at gmx.com
Sun Aug 17 18:29:07 GMT 2014

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: [Vtigercrm-developers] Record-Level Profile Attributes?
Date: Mon, 09 Jun 2014 18:41:13 +0100
From: Alan Lord (News) <alanslists at gmail.com>
To: vtigercrm-developers at lists.vtigercrm.com

Has anyone needed to do this before?

I could really do with making certain fields in a module read-only but
on a per-record basis depending on the value of the field(s). If it is
empty or null, make it read/write, but once it has been set to a value,
make it read-only for certain Profiles.

I guess it's a little similar to a displaytype 4 but that only works on
first creation and is then read-only for everyone; including admin.

My current thinking is to go the Javascript route and handle the
read/write that way, but just wondering if anyone else has had to effect
something like this before?

Cheers

Libertus Solutions
http://www.libertus.co.uk