[Vtigercrm-developers] Fwd: How to update the invoice status to "expiration soon" 7 days before the due date

Vic Cekvenich vic.cvc at gmx.com
Sun Aug 17 17:20:12 GMT 2014

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: 	[Vtigercrm-developers] How to update the invoice status to
"expiration soon" 7 days before the due date
Date: 	Fri, 9 May 2014 10:27:36 +0800
From: 	忍.... <896177346 at qq.com>
To: 	vtigercrm-developers <vtigercrm-developers at lists.vtigercrm.com>

Hello everyone,

We need to update the invoice status automatically according different
conditions, such as update the invoice status to "expiration soon"  7
days before the due date,
so we need to write the php script firstly, then run the php file by
scheduler service cron in the server. we need some help about how to
write the php script,

Anyone know how to write the php script  to update the invoice status to
"expiration soon"  7 days before the due date ?

Regards!
Andy