[Vtigercrm-developers] Fwd: Re: Two fields in same module share one picklist?

Vic Cekvenich vic.cvc at gmx.com
Sun Aug 17 17:21:47 GMT 2014

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: 	Re: [Vtigercrm-developers] Two fields in same module share one
picklist?
Date: 	Fri, 9 May 2014 17:14:25 +0200
From: 	Pabiszczak, Błażej <b.pabiszczak at opensaas.pl>
To: 	vtigercrm-developers at lists.vtigercrm.com

We dont use vtlib, but we do this on postinstall handler. (we test this
only on picklist without role).

Z poważaniem / Regards
Błażej Pabiszczak
M: +48.884999123
E: b.pabiszczak at opensaas.pl <mailto:b.pabiszczak at opensaas.pl>

<mailto:alanslists at gmail.com>>:

    Anyone?

    TIA

    On 17/03/14 13:03, Alan Lord (News) wrote:

        Hi all,

        Using vtlib, I can create fields in different modules that share
        a set
        of common picklist values, but is there a way to have more than one
        field in the *same* module sharing a common set of picklist values?

        (Same columnname, different fieldname perhaps?)

    http://www.vtiger.com/