[Vtigercrm-developers] Fwd: System workflow not working ?

Vic Cekvenich vic.cvc at gmx.com
Sun Aug 17 17:20:58 GMT 2014

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: [Vtigercrm-developers] System workflow not working ?
Date: Fri, 9 May 2014 01:38:19 -0700 (PDT)
From: apcloic <apcloic at gmail.com>
To: vtigercrm-developers at lists.vtigercrm.com

Hi All,

I have custom workflow for SalesOrder that work well with scheduled set as
"everytime the record is saved".
I need to run it via cron but it looks like it doesn't work.
Other cron tasks like RecurringInvoice are OK (invoices are created like it
should), "Workflow" cron is properly set as Active and "Last scan ended" is
well updated each time I run vtigergron.sh.
System workflows are not working on VT6 ?