[Vtigercrm-developers] Fwd: Re: Where are the language files for Dashboard Widgets?

Vic Cekvenich vic.cvc at gmx.com
Sun Aug 17 18:15:54 GMT 2014

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: 	Re: [Vtigercrm-developers] Where are the language files for
Dashboard Widgets?
Date: 	Tue, 3 Jun 2014 09:41:48 +0530
From: 	Rishab K <rishab.k at vtiger.com>
To: 	vtigercrm-developers at lists.vtigercrm.com

Hello,

The translation for Sales Pipeline widget header can be found under

/vtiger_root/languages/prefix/Vtiger.php/

under Dasboard Widget translations

//Dashboard widgets
     'History' => 'History',
     'Upcoming Activities' => 'Upcoming Activities',
     'Overdue Activities' => 'Overdue Activities',
     'Funnel' => 'Funnel',
     'Potentials by Stage' => 'Opportunities by Stage',
     'Pipelined Amount' => 'Sales Pipeline',

Regards,

Rishab

On Sun, Jun 1, 2014 at 5:51 PM, Mel <m.brummell at btinternet.com