[Vtigercrm-developers] Fwd: Re: vtiger6.0 time select filter bugs when today is the day 31.

Vic Cekvenich vic.cvc at gmx.com
Sun Aug 17 18:13:47 GMT 2014

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: 	Re: [Vtigercrm-developers] vtiger6.0 time select filter bugs
when today is the day 31.
Date: 	Mon, 2 Jun 2014 13:14:12 +0530
From: 	Ravichandra Adiga <ravichandra.a at vtiger.com>
To: 	vtigercrm-developers at lists.vtigercrm.com

Hi Andy,

     Thanks for reporting issue. We will look into it soon. I have
created trac <http://trac.vtiger.com/cgi-bin/trac.cgi/ticket/8081> for same.

On Sat, May 31, 2014 at 11:50 AM, 忍.... <896177346 at qq.com
<mailto:896177346 at qq.com>> wrote:

    Hello Everyone,

    I found a bug on time select filter,  for example, the invoice
    module, in the list view page, I create a filter and set the
    condition ''invoice date'' as ''last month'', but the date result
    is  2014-04-01,2014-05-31 , the correct result should be
    2014-04-01,2014-04-30.  Maybe the problem only occured at the end
    day of a month and  at the same time this month has 31 days.

    Hope official team can fix this bugs soon.

    Regards!
    Andy

    http://www.vtiger.com/

Ravichandra Adiga