[Vtigercrm-developers] Fwd: Re: [2.] vtiger 6.x documentation -> Can we also use phpDocumentor?

Vic Cekvenich vic.cvc at gmx.com
Sun Aug 17 18:57:58 GMT 2014

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: 	Re: [Vtigercrm-developers] [2.] vtiger 6.x documentation ->
Can we also use phpDocumentor?
Date: 	Mon, 23 Jun 2014 09:43:52 +0530
From: 	Rishab K <rishab.k at vtiger.com>
To: 	holbok at gmail.com, vtigercrm-developers at lists.vtigercrm.com

Thanks for the documentation,it makes easier for the community to
develop for vTiger.

On Sun, Jun 22, 2014 at 4:07 PM, Holbok István <holbok at gmail.com
<mailto:holbok at gmail.com>> wrote:

    Dear Vtiger Team and All list members,

    I did try to generate such a documentation described below, but
    unfortunately I was not able to install phpDocumentor in my system
    to work.
    I did found a working alternative: apigen (built in the Ubuntu 14.04
    linux, installable from the software repository of Ubuntu).
    The apigen 2.8.0 <http://apigen.org/> (it is the latest) is running
    under php 5.3+, and it runs well under the Ubuntu built in php 5.5
    as well.

    You can find the generated documents here in my website subdirectory
    http://vtigerdoc.holbok.hu/index.html

    The created map and tree view shows practically all used classes in
    the vtger 6

    The vtiger classes are under No Package section:
    http://vtigerdoc.holbok.hu/package-None.html

    I think it would be useful an official vtiger API documentation for
    all community such this mentioned above.

    Kindest regards
    Istvan Holbok