[Vtigercrm-developers] Fwd: Re: Search in columns of a list of records

Vic Cekvenich vic.cvc at gmx.com
Sun Aug 17 16:55:38 GMT 2014

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: 	Re: [Vtigercrm-developers] Search in columns of a list of records
Date: 	Fri, 25 Apr 2014 16:08:56 +0700
From: 	Siam Translations LLP <info at siam-translations.com>
To: 	vtigercrm-developers at lists.vtigercrm.com

I will give a credit of trust to vtiger main dev until 6.1...
If all reported important bugs and corrections to code will still
hanging on track (especially my findings :] )
and same time will be deployed in on-demand version I am leaving here too
I will support new fork with my time and money and I believe that this
list will get full of useless comments and demands
of those who will never bring to open source any interesting factors.

Amen, Smith

On 25-04-2014 3:41 PM, Jonathan Sardo wrote:
> There is an other solution, but only if you are very motivated guys
> and if you collaborate! Let's create a new CRM solution!
> I have already started to do something....

Andrew Smith
Head of Projects Management
SIAM Translations
Multilingual Information Management for Life Science and Technology

This message contains confidential information and is intended for
"Recipient". If you are not the intended recipient you are notified that
disclosing, copying, distributing or taking any action in reliance on
the contents of this information is strictly prohibited. E-mail
transmission cannot be guaranteed to be secure or error-free as
information could be intercepted, corrupted, lost, destroyed, arrive
late or incomplete, or contain viruses. The sender therefore does not
message, which arise as a result of e-mail transmission. If verification
is required please request a hard-copy version.