[Vtigercrm-developers] Fwd: vtiger6.0 time select filter bugs when today is the day 31.

Vic Cekvenich vic.cvc at gmx.com
Sun Aug 17 16:50:55 GMT 2014

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: 	[Vtigercrm-developers] vtiger6.0 time select filter bugs when
today is the day 31.
Date: 	Sat, 31 May 2014 14:20:19 +0800
From: 	忍.... <896177346 at qq.com>
To: 	vtigercrm-developers <vtigercrm-developers at lists.vtigercrm.com>

Hello Everyone,

I found a bug on time select filter,  for example, the invoice module,
in the list view page, I create a filter and set the condition ''invoice
date'' as ''last month'', but the date result is  2014-04-01,2014-05-31
, the correct result should be 2014-04-01,2014-04-30.  Maybe the problem
only occured at the end day of a month and  at the same time this month
has 31 days.

Hope official team can fix this bugs soon.

Regards!
Andy