[Vtigercrm-developers] Questions on usage of extension modules of vtiger 6.1

Holbok István holbok at gmail.com
Fri Aug 15 20:29:34 GMT 2014

Thank you Alan the idea.

In the hierarchic MVC pattern, the place of the files, and the name of
the classes (with relation to the filenames) also important.
The solution would be if the extension module at the install will copy
the necessary files into their place.
All other settings, header links etc. can be setup by extension module.

regards:
István