[Vtigercrm-developers] Database update

Holbok István holbok at gmail.com
Thu Aug 14 07:59:47 GMT 2014

Dear Community,

There are several Open Source projects working with*nightly (developer)
builds also* between the stable versions.
Perhaps they use some automated process to create this builds.

Here is a sample: *Open Modelica* (I used this system several times for
the HW related developing and in engineer tasks).
They hold the source (python) in SVN:
https://www.openmodelica.org/index.php/developersresources/source-code
They also use track.
And they provide nightly builds:
https://build.openmodelica.org/omc/builds/windows/nightly-builds/
https://www.openmodelica.org/index.php/download/nightlybuildsdownload
https://www.openmodelica.org/index.php/download/download-linux
processed by an automated program in every night from the SVN pull.

I do not know it is possible to create some similar approach for the
vtiger builds, but I think it worth to consider.
The automated build process should be created once and many problems
resolved automatically.

Kindest regards:
István