[Vtigercrm-developers] Workflows and Last Modified By

Alan Lord (News) alanslists at gmail.com
Tue Aug 12 09:01:27 GMT 2014

I was looking at setting up a workflow for a customer and have noticed a
few discrepancies between vtiger versions *and* between standard and
vtlib modules:

1. In vtiger 5.4.0 creating a workflow for say the Contacts module
offers me a whole list of values to test against the "Last Modified
User", e.g. username = "fred".

2. Only in vtiger 6.0/6.1 a single "Last Modified By" value is also
available for any related modules (just for a "Has changed" test I guess).

3. With vtlib *entity* modules in vtiger 5.4.0 there are no "Last
Modified By" options available at all.

4. In 6.0 & 6.1 for vtlib entity modules, the "Last Modified By" value
is available but only for related records.

This really should be consistent between standard and vtlib modules.

If the fix to get the Last Modified User values visible for vtlib
modules in 5.4.0 is going to be the same as in 6.0/6.1 could you let me
know what it is?

Thanks

Libertus Solutions
http://www.libertus.co.uk