[Vtigercrm-developers] Keep Me Logged In

vtiger at camden.net vtiger at camden.net
Sun Aug 10 22:06:21 GMT 2014

Could I request a "Keep me logged in" option at user log in, like most web
based email clients have, (really just extending the session cookie beyond
the browser session you issue now), of course if the user actually clicks
sign out we would expect the extended cookie to be killed  we have
developed and are testing a desktop version of Asterisk connector for
incoming call pops, which has some added features like vtiger website does
not
need to be in focus, can be minimized, and in theory not even open to work,
all that is required is the user have a good vtiger session cookie

The trouble we are having is if the user completely
closes the browser (killing the session cookie), the links we generate in
our pop take you to the vtiger
login screen, the user is then take to the home widgets page after login,
not the url we sent them to
a url re-direct memory for after the user logged back in would also work,
but you have that added step of typing in user / pass, which we would like
to avoid

Thanks