[Vtigercrm-developers] locked functionality

Ranieri rslemer at gmail.com
Sat Aug 9 16:23:02 GMT 2014

A feature that is lacking in vTiger is blocking the registry change, after
a certain event.

For example, after a request is approved, can no longer be changed
After a deal is closed, may no longer have their status changed to open or
negotiation

After the processed application, after x days, can no longer be changed

Today the alternative is to change the user  to a new group, or even that
User does not have permission to change via Workflow

However, this implies a change reports and often difficult for the user.

I would like to create a concept of Locked, where:

Via workflow I mark a particular field, eg a check box called Locked

If this check box is marked, I would like to change the function could no
longer be used by the user.

So only when the administrator, remove this mark, the check box, the record
could be changed again.

I need this in version 5.4 for now.

Can I pay for the development, who could make this change for me?

Thank you!