[Vtigercrm-developers] Campaigns again v6

SIAM Translations info at siam-translations.com
Fri Aug 8 05:24:36 GMT 2014

and other related lists.
In campaigns related list I can 'tick' all records but I can do nothing
with this.
Mentioned many times mass operations on related lists not exist.
I just wondering why this OBVIOUS lack in design is ignored by main
developer?
Are you guys using Sugar or SalesForce instead of vTiger? :-)
If I am working on particular record I prefer to stay within this record
than move to the related list module and crack things there. Why don't make
things easier?

Andrew Smith