[Vtigercrm-developers] [suggestion] SQL update per version

Prasad prasad at vtiger.com
Fri Aug 8 05:06:33 GMT 2014

Each release has different migration script under modules/Migration/schema.

Some of the schema changes may involve transformation of data or updating
of
packaged module which by themselves could introduce required hooks on UI /
tables.

You will need to review the same before manual work.

*Connect with us on: *Twitter <http://twitter.com/vtigercrm> *I* Facebook
<http://www.facebook.com/pages/vtiger/226866697333578?sk=wall> *I* Blog
<https://blogs.vtiger.com/>* I* Wiki
<http://wiki.vtiger.com/index.php/Main_Page> *I *Forums