[Vtigercrm-developers] [suggestion] SQL update per version

Zebra Hosting support at zebrahosting.eu
Thu Aug 7 15:41:11 GMT 2014

At the moment we are running a whole bunch of test sites with 6.1. They
were installed in different phases of the 6.1 development and kept up to
date from SVN.
Now I notice they behave different, ergo I assume there have been DataBase
table changes.

SVN works good for the file changes but there seems to be no system in
place to update DB tables between builds.
No place where changes are posted, nor do I see SQL update queries.

It basically means that every build need a full re-install.

Could I vote for a better way? Like every release gets an update query we
can manually import to run the changes?

Bastiaan Houtkooper
Zebra Hosting