[Vtigercrm-developers] Outlook Plugin version for vtiger 5.4.0

Joe Bordes joe at tsolucio.com
Wed Aug 6 07:32:01 GMT 2014

Hi,

We have a client using version 6.1 against vtiger CRM 5.4 and the only
problem he has reported is that event syncs are off by two hours. We
reviewed the typical $default_timezone and user time zone configuration
and they seem to be correct. We haven't investigated more about this
issue (yet).

In case that helps. When you say "difficulties", what exactly do you mean?

Joe
TSolucio