[Vtigercrm-developers] Workflow Email issue... looking for help...

Robert Geiger robert at zengo.biz
Sat Sep 28 01:50:57 UTC 2013

Thank you for your reply, Joe.  I replied inline below....

On Fri, Sep 27, 2013 at 12:39 PM, Joe Bordes <joe at tsolucio.com> wrote:

> I suppose you have the cron setup and launching every 15m

Yes.  Crontab -e, added the job.

> If you launch it manually do you get any error message?

I've been running it manually and getting long lists of indexes not found
in utils.php

> Are the emails in the queue, database com_workflow_queue (or something
> like that)?

I think so... do they remain when the workflow email job fails?

> Do they disappear from the queue when you launch cron?

I don't think so... I will look in the table

> Activate error log see if that gives you some clue

Which error log to activate?  How do I do that? Sorry, not a total noob,
just not sure which one and possibly how to do it.

> Joe
> TSolucio
>
> Robert Geiger <robert at zengo.biz> escribió:
>>
>> I'm trying to track down the solution for a workflow problem with vtiger
>> 5.4.0.
>>
>> Workflow driven Emails are not working.
>>
>> Everything else in Workflow works fine. Emails work one at a time and
>> mass email. So, that's good.  But a workflow driven email does not work.
>>
>> I followed configuration instructions, and read every post I could find
>> on this matter to no avail.
>>
>> Does anybody know anything about this, or can you refer me to any other
>> vtiger developers who do?   Support at vtiger basically bails on this
>> wanting me to convert to their hosting solution, to they are not
>> forthcoming with any help, either.
>>
>> Thank you in advance for your help.
>>
>> Best regards,
>>
>> Robert
>> --
>>
>> *Robert Geiger*
>> *919.271.7132
>> *
>> *
>> *
>> *robert at zengo.biz*

> Enviado desde mi tablet BQEdison con K-9 Mail.

*Robert Geiger*
*919.271.7132
*
*