[Vtigercrm-developers] Workflow Email issue... looking for help...

Joe Bordes joe at tsolucio.com
Sat Sep 28 22:02:19 UTC 2013

Hi,

El 28/09/13 03:50, Robert Geiger escribió:
> Thank you for your reply, Joe.  I replied inline below....
>

> On Fri, Sep 27, 2013 at 12:39 PM, Joe Bordes <joe at tsolucio.com
> <mailto:joe at tsolucio.com>> wrote:
>
>     I suppose you have the cron setup and launching every 15m
>

> Yes.  Crontab -e, added the job.
>
>     If you launch it manually do you get any error message?
>

> I've been running it manually and getting long lists of indexes not
> found in utils.php

configure you php.ini for the CLI to not show notice nor warnings, that
will leave only the important messages.

>     Are the emails in the queue, database com_workflow_queue (or
>     something like that)?
>

> I think so... do they remain when the workflow email job fails?

I don't think they remain. If I am correct, when the workflow is
triggered the queue gets filled. When the cron is launched the first
thing to be done is taken off the list and then executed, so if it gives
an error, it will be eliminated from the queue.

>     Do they disappear from the queue when you launch cron?
>

> I don't think so... I will look in the table
>
>     Activate error log see if that gives you some clue
>

> Which error log to activate?  How do I do that? Sorry, not a total
> noob, just not sure which one and possibly how to do it.

Look here:
https://wiki.vtiger.com/index.php/DebugTechniques#PHP

Let us know how it goes
Joe