[Vtigercrm-developers] Workflow Email issue... looking for help...

Joe Bordes joe at tsolucio.com
Fri Sep 27 16:39:43 UTC 2013

I suppose you have the cron setup and launching every 15m
If you launch it manually do you get any error message?
Are the emails in the queue, database com_workflow_queue (or something like that)?
Do they disappear from the queue when you launch cron?
Activate error log see if that gives you some clue

Joe
TSolucio

--
Enviado desde mi tablet BQEdison con K-9 Mail.