[Vtigercrm-developers] Workflow Email issue... looking for help...

Robert Geiger robert at zengo.biz
Fri Sep 27 15:24:22 UTC 2013

I'm trying to track down the solution for a workflow problem with vtiger
5.4.0.

Workflow driven Emails are not working.

Everything else in Workflow works fine. Emails work one at a time and mass
email. So, that's good.  But a workflow driven email does not work.

I followed configuration instructions, and read every post I could find on
this matter to no avail.

Does anybody know anything about this, or can you refer me to any other
vtiger developers who do?   Support at vtiger basically bails on this wanting
me to convert to their hosting solution, to they are not forthcoming with
any help, either.

Thank you in advance for your help.

Best regards,

Robert