[Vtigercrm-developers] Reports Rendering in Vtiger

vTigress info at vtigress.com
Fri Nov 15 15:55:48 GMT 2013

Hi vtiger enthusiasts,

Here is some useful info for you. More information in our blog
(blog.vtigress.com) due to inability to add files here.

The Reports module in Vtiger, brings to the utility of the Vtiger CRM user
the real data crunching business information analysis needs in tabular and
graphic chart formats. The weakness is the overall UI and information
presentation which was begging for some attention.
A bit of simple HTML reorganisation and some tab features added, did wonders
to the output interface. Two TPL files, ReportRun.tpl and
ReportRunContents.tpl need to be replaced with the files available on our
blog, blog.vtigress.com to read more on what the thought and work process
was and download the files to deploy in your own Vtiger CRM instance.
As always, check it out on a trial instance. With the usual caveats, I say
that there is no problem for the drop in file replacement.

Roars,
S.T.Prasad, Chief Shikari, vTigress.com

Best regards

vtigress team