[Vtigercrm-developers] [Vtiger 6] Webservices login

Chris P xrisper at gmail.com
Thu Nov 14 20:26:01 GMT 2013

Hello everyone,

I am trying to login the API of Vtiger 6 CRM that I have installed on an
ubuntu 12.04.

When I do the GET:
vtigercrm/webservice.php?operation=getchallenge&username=xrisp

I receive back the token successfully.
However, when I then try to login doing a
POST: vtigercrm/webservice.php?operation=login&username=xrisp&accessKey=[md5(token+(accessKey
for xrisp))]

I receive back an error:

{"success":false,"error":{"code":"INVALID_AUTH_TOKEN","message":"Specified
token is invalid or expired"}}

I have followed the steps very carefully, does anyone know what could be
the case?

Thank you!
Xris