[Vtigercrm-developers] Bugs etc - Was password vs accessKey

Prasad prasad at vtiger.com
Thu Apr 18 04:07:20 UTC 2013

Adam, John

Thank you for pouring out all the feedback - we have received it well.

Having the core-framework (backend) consistent to standards is on the
roadmap - will make it in a major release (post Vtiger 6).

I can only assume that the management feel that if people try it, and
> like it, but are frustrated with things, they will pay for the full
> service.

Sorry, this assumption - does not apply for us.

Sorry, but many prospective clients looking round here would probably
> shoot themselves before signing up.

We are committed make product better - I'm sure this is certainly what is
important for all.

Regards,
Prasad

*Connect with us on: *Twitter <http://twitter.com/vtigercrm> *I*