[Vtigercrm-developers] Custom Module - Multiple Issues

Richard Hills - TechnologyWise richard at tw.co.nz
Mon Nov 5 22:21:42 PST 2012

I have since found that the relatedlist view should not display (can
anyone provide a script example to do this? If not I will have a look in
the office tomorrow).

source https://wiki.vtiger.com/index.php/CreatingEntityModule
> "This is an attempt to achieve generic behavior. You can write custom
> call back functions to handle related list queries that will meet your
> requirements. "
My list entries not displaying a link correctly remains an issue, if
anyone can suggest a solution that would be great.

Thank you.

On 06/11/12 10:32, Richard Hills wrote:
> I have been having countless issues and am pulling out hair. If anyone
> could take a look at what I have provided that would be great:
>
> http://pastebin.com/5peXxJF0
>
> (this is just the part I believe is relevant from my modules php file,
> if you need more just let me know).
>
> Issues:
>
>   * Popup.php items are not clickable
>   * List view items are not clickable
>   * The related account / contact saves fine when editing a record,
>     however is not viewable in the "related list" from contacts /
>     accounts.
>
> Thank you
>

> On 06/11/12 09:48, Richard Hills wrote:
>> Can anyone give me an overview of what the table "vtiger_entityname" is
>> used for?
>>
>> I am having issues with a custom module and I believe that not
>> understanding this is the route of the issue.
>>
>> Thank you.

>>> Nice one - we store loads and it will be great to know that they get
>>> tidied up !
>>>
>>> B. Rgds
>>> John