[Vtigercrm-developers] Custom Module - Multiple Issues

Richard Hills richard at tw.co.nz
Tue Nov 6 11:55:39 PST 2012

I have found the correct function etc for linking.

> if($focus->column_fields['RelatedTo']) {
>         $delete = $adb->pquery("DELETE FROM vtiger_crmentityrel WHERE
> crmid = ?",array($focus->id));
>
>         $setype1 = $adb->pquery("select setype from vtiger_crmentity
> where crmid=?", array($focus->column_fields['RelatedTo']));
>         $setype =  $adb->query_result($setype1,0,"setype");
>         $focus->save_related_module($currentModule, $focus->id,
> $setype, $focus->column_fields['RelatedTo']);
>

> }

If anyone wants to tell me I'm doing it wrong go ahead. I just added
this to the Save.php of my module.

I still have an issue with the relatedlistview, I see the label for the
column I want to display, but I dont see any values. The edit, assigned
to and delete links work fine, so it does link and is usable, but very ugly.

Thanks

richard at tw.co.nz
www.technologywise.co.nz
ph: +64 (0)7 571 1060