[Vtigercrm-developers] Custom Module - Multiple Issues

Julie Young Julie.Young at MATRIXRes.com
Mon Nov 5 14:03:12 PST 2012

Wouldn't you just love to have the most exciting career ever??!!   I have a contracting position for a vTiger CRM Expert here in Dallas... excellent pay and benefits!!!!   Don't miss out on the opportunity of a lifetime and contact me today at 972-746-0061.

Regards,
Julie Young
Technology Recruiter
5151 Beltline Rd. Ste. 1010
Dallas, Tx. 75254
Office: 972-778-1843|Fax:972-778-1970|Toll Free: 800-522-0001 x1843
julie.young at matrixres.com<mailto:julie.young at matrixres.com>
http://www.linkedin.com/pub/julie-young/7/291/33a
MATRIX<http://www.matrixres.com/> | We're how you get there

From: vtigercrm-developers-bounces at lists.vtigercrm.com [mailto:vtigercrm-developers-bounces at lists.vtigercrm.com] On Behalf Of Richard Hills
Sent: Monday, November 05, 2012 3:32 PM
To: vtigercrm-developers at lists.vtigercrm.com
Subject: [Vtigercrm-developers] Custom Module - Multiple Issues

I have been having countless issues and am pulling out hair. If anyone could take a look at what I have provided that would be great:

http://pastebin.com/5peXxJF0

(this is just the part I believe is relevant from my modules php file, if you need more just let me know).

Issues:

  *   Popup.php items are not clickable
  *   List view items are not clickable
  *   The related account / contact saves fine when editing a record, however is not viewable in the "related list" from contacts / accounts.

Thank you