[Vtigercrm-developers] version 6.0 Suggestions

MAGGI Conrado RE-INGENIA conrado at reingenia.com.ar
Fri Nov 2 07:03:45 PDT 2012

Hi.

One more suggestion:

When in list view click to open the record I only see a summary and a
big comment field. I think the Show Details details link should be a
bigger button place above comments fields. Right in front user eyes.
Otherwise its look like that the only thing to see its the summary and
to make a comment. The first time I try it took me a while to find the
Show Details link.

Hope thats helps.

Best Regards,

Conrado