[Vtigercrm-developers] version 6.0 Suggestions

Alan Lord alanslists at gmail.com
Fri Nov 2 06:03:24 PDT 2012

Not sure if any of these will make it into 6.0 or not but here goes:

1. The Singlepane view no longer has any effect. So having to click on
the links under Module Summary is now absolutely required. Please add a
COUNT(*) value to the tabs so we can see if there are any related
records without having to open them.

2. Please get rid of "Inventory Notifications" and "Notification
Schedulers" and add them to Workflows instead.

I'm sure I will think of more but have to dash now.

I've also logged a few bugs on trac.

Have a nice weekend.