[Vtigercrm-developers] Document module

Alan Lord (News) alanslists at gmail.com
Thu Mar 15 02:49:18 PDT 2012

Hi all,

A customer recently started getting those "Record created-vTiger Team"
messages sent to every member of the assigned group, but only for new
documents it seemed.

I couldn't see why these notifications would suddenly start appearing
but managed to track the mail function down and modified the CRMentity
file at line 77 to stop them:

if($module != "Calendar" && $module != "Accounts" && $module !=
"Contacts" && $module != "Documents"){

But I also noticed something quite annoying.

When I went into to Tools-Documents to start looking at what the issue
was, in each Document module detail view there isn't any way of seeing
to which entity the document is related. That seems rather amiss to me...

Any comments?

Thanks

Alan

--