[Vtigercrm-developers] Vote for vtiger as the best CRM in Capterra's March Madness competition!

srihari Tp srihari.tp at vtiger.com
Wed Mar 14 23:03:07 PDT 2012

Dear Developers,

vtiger needs your help!

We have been selected as one of the top 64 CRM providers and have been
entered into Capterra's CRM March Madness competition. Help vtiger win by
casting your vote once per day(it's one more trophy to add to our
collection!).
To do this:

1) go to http://crmmadness.capterra.com/
2) browse down to the "SOUTH" area (in the bottom left of the chart) and
look for vtiger
3) hover your mouse over the vtiger name until a black popup box appears
and then click the vote button.

Be sure to go back to http://crmmadness.capterra.com/ every day to vote.
You can vote once per day!

Thanks very much for your help! Let's win this!

--
Best Regards,
Srihari,