[Vtigercrm-developers] Error in Webservice\Retrieve.php

Bobo Wieland bobo at prisjakt.nu
Thu Jun 28 05:47:21 PDT 2012

http://www.php.net/manual/en/ini.core.php#ini.variables-order

http://stackoverflow.com/questions/2142497/whats-wrong-with-using-request

"

You could completely omit $_COOKIES from the $_REQUEST global though, so
that it is not overwritten by any of the other arrays (in fact, you can
limit it to any combination of it's standard contents, like the PHP
manual on the *variable_order* ini setting
<http://www.php.net/manual/en/ini.core.php#ini.variables-order> tells us:

    variable_order Sets the order of the EGPCS (Environment, Get, Post,
    Cookie, and Server) variable parsing. For example, if
    variables_order is set to "SP" then PHP will create the superglobals
    $_SERVER and $_POST, but not create $_ENV, $_GET, and $_COOKIE.
    Setting to "" means no superglobals will be set."

/Med vänliga hälsningar
Bobo - bobo at prisjakt.nu/