[Vtigercrm-developers] Bug in Edit Workflows

Stefan Warnat ich at stefanwarnat.de
Tue Jun 26 09:39:32 PDT 2012

Hy,

Today I have found a bad Bug, who removes all conditions in workflows.

The "edit-workflow" form will be submited by GET-Method  and the
browser/server removes all settings after the length limit. (Only 4
Conditions are ok. The 5. kills all settings)

I don't know, if it only appears in my environment, but with POST the
transmission will success in every environment.
I think it was forgotten on this position, because the Workflow Creation
also use POST

To resolve the Bug only change in
[Smarty/templates/com_vtiger_workflow/EditTask.tpl] the form in line 23
to method="POST".

I use Vtiger 5.4 with uptodate Chrome, Apache "2.2.16-6+squeeze7" and
PHP "5.3.3-7+squeeze1"

Will it be help, if I insert this into trac? My first post on this
system was ignored or not recognized.

Stefan

--
Freelancer at Webdevelopment