[Vtigercrm-developers] chained requirements

Adam Heinz amh at metricwise.net
Tue Jun 26 07:49:01 PDT 2012

I'd like to avoid casing out specific fields, as that sort of code
violates the principle of least surprise.  How confusing for the
programmers that come after me to see inconsistent behavior for some
fields.

On a related note, I think that only doing field validation in
javascript is dangerous.  What happens when you save an entity via the
web service?